It offers a top range appearance, fingerprint protection and easy surface cleaning, improving corrosion resistance of uncoated stainless steel.
- It maintains the same decorative look as the material used as substrate.
- Anti-fingerprint material, highly resistant to scratching.
- Pressurised-water cleaning test for 1 hour, 100 bars at 20 cm = no delamination or separations.
- Very good resistance to stains and household cleaning products, thus protecting the stainless steel from premature ageing.
- Excellent resistance to dampness.
- Maximum use temperature 110 °C. Inert material,
- Great folding flexibility, but cannot be welded.
|DESCRIPTION||TESTING STANDARD||TESTING STANDARD||UNIT||RESULT||OBSERVATIONS|
|Total coating thickness||EN 13523-1||ASTM D1005||μ||18|
|Specular Gloss (Gardner 60º)||EN 13523-2||ASTM D523||%||> 90||depending on finish|
|Pencil hardness||EN 13523-4||ASTM D3363||> 4H|
|Resistance to rapid deformation||EN 13523-5||ASTM D2794||joules||18||without detachment|
|Adherence after Erichsen cupping||EN 13523-6||ASTM E643||mm||8||without detachment|
|T Bending||EN 13523-7||ASTM D522||0T||without cracking or separation|
|Resistance to salt spray||EN 13523-8||ASTM B117||hours||500||5mm max. detachment|
|Resistance to accelerated Xenotest ageing test||EN 13523-10||ASTM D6695||hours||> 1000||ΔE < 1|
|Resistance to MEC friction test||EN 13523-11||ASTM D5402||DF||> 150||without change|
|Stain resistant (strawberry, orange, butter, fried tomato, mustard, lipstick, oil, milk, coffee, tea, chocolate, and soap)||EN 13523-18||ASTM D1308||stain free||after 24 hours|