It offers decorative solutions in a great variety of finishes, respecting aluminium and steel flexibility and folding properties.
- Great decorative possibilities in one-colour finishes, prints or wood style.
- Good resistance to stains, cleaning products and corrosion.
- Great resistance against dampness and abrasion.
- High folding flexibility.
- Easily mechanised, but cannot be welded.
- Great possibilities for offset printing.
|DESCRIPTION||TESTING STANDARD||TESTING STANDARD||UNIT||RESULT||OBSERVATIONS|
|Total coating thickness||EN 13523-1||ASTM D1005||µ||100 - 200||depending on film type|
|Specular Gloss (Gardner 60º)||EN 13523-2||ASTM D523||%||10 ± 5||depending on film type|
|Colour difference||EN 13523-3||ASTM E1347||ΔE < 1 - 1,5||depending on film reference|
|Pencil hardness||EN 13523-4||ASTM D3363||H - 2H|
|Resistant to rapid deformation||EN 13523-5||ASTM D2794||joules||18||without detachment|
|Adherence after Erichsen cupping||EN 13523-6||ASTM E643||mm||8||without detachment|
|T Bending||EN 13523-7||ASTM D522||0T||no cracking|
|Resistance to salt spray||EN 13523-8||ASTM B117||hours||> 800||5mm max. detachment|
|Resistance to accelerated Xenotest ageing test||EN 13523-10||ASTM D6695||hours||1000||no visual change|
|Stain resistant (strawberry, orange, butter, fried tomato, mustard, lipstick, oil, milk, coffee, tea, chocolate, and soap)||EN 13523-18||ASTM D1308||stain free||after 24 hours|