It offers cosmetic solutions to decorative or outdoors applications, with customised designs and high exterior durability.
- Improves the metal substrate resistance to corrosion.
- Great variety of cosmetic finishes (stainless, aluminium, one-colour, prints…).
- Easy cleaning.
- Resistance to scratching.
- Resistance to stains and cleaning products.
- Resistance against UV ageing.
- High flexibility and bending, but cannot be welded.
|DESCRIPTION||TESTING STANDARD||TESTING STANDARD||UNIT||RESULT||OBSERVATIONS|
|Total coating thickness||EN 13523-1||ASTM D1005||µ||24 - 40|
|Specular Gloss (Gardner 60º)||EN 13523-2||ASTM D523||%||15 - 60||variable depending on film and design|
|Pencil hardness||EN 13523-4||ASTM D3363||H - 2H|
|Adherence after Erichsen cupping||EN 13523-6||ASTM E643||mm||0T|
|T Bending||EN 13523-7||ASTM D522||0 - 0,5T||no cracking|
|Resistance to salt spray||EN 13523-8||ASTM B117||hours||> 500||interior film|
|> 1000||exterior film|
|Resistance to MEC friction test||EN 13523-11||ASTM D5402||DF||> 150|
|Resistance to accelerated Xenotest ageing test||EN 13523-10||ASTM D6695||hours||> 1000||without changes ΔE < 1 interior film|
|> 3000||without changes ΔE < 1 exterior film|
|Stain resistant (strawberry, orange, butter, fried tomato, mustard, lipstick, oil, milk, coffee, tea, chocolate, and soap)||EN 13523-18||ASTM D1308||stain free||after 24 hours|